And then there lies the gospel truth that Moms know everything!
In this one life that I've got, I've had to face many back breaker questions, ranging from, “How does Mom know?”, to the more scarier, “How much more does Mom know that I don't know she knows”, to the much baffling, “How much more could possibly be there to find out?” Ain't it quite a lot? How she wants to know all the “It's” and "That's" of my life..
Years and years before when internet was a big deal, mom used to be my one-woman information for tips on shopping, savings, morals, organizing, studies and relationships. Now, I beg mom for advice and then snap at her for giving her opinion. I call mom from miles away to ask her what to do and then reject her suggestion. I turn to mom for every crisis and then get annoyed at her for butting in on my life. The only thing more annoying than receiving the advice is the fact that in every case, with a few exceptions, Mom is mostly right! ;)
I know we don’t always see eye to eye but we laugh, we cry and I know I can tell her anything. I love her just so much!!
Happy birthday Mom! <3
Comments
Post a Comment