Every single day bursts with opportunity. So much to see, so much to learn, and so much to do! Sometimes I can barely contain my happiness -- how fortunate am I to be born on this bountiful planet -- that too at a time when mankind is witnessing its greatest technological advances as well as a resurgence of spiritual values.
At times it seems futile even to try and learn a single discipline -- music, art, architecture, medicine, engineering, photography -- each worth several lifetimes of study.
How much could I possibly grasp in this infinitesimal interval which I have been given -- to play, to live, to learn, to give?
Challenges, doubts, distractions and obstacles abound; yet they pale in comparison to the overwhelming good it has been my humble privilege to witness. Helping hands in an apparently selfish world; simple, bright, innocent love in a place where trust is reported absent; abundance and generosity where lack would seem to loom large.
And running through it all like a leitmotif -wonderful, complex music coupled with moments of utter stillness. The Master's grace wafts through this existence, a fragrance of rose and sandalwood, turning each breath into intense prayer.
It's as though a giant hand obliterates the din, the traffic, the pollution, the crime and the grime in a fraction of a second; I stand renewed, recharged and refreshed -- helplessly and hopelessly unable to express my bliss.
I am renewed and refreshed.
I can see. I can feel.
The touch. The breath. The nature.
Brightness in me actually being me!
At times it seems futile even to try and learn a single discipline -- music, art, architecture, medicine, engineering, photography -- each worth several lifetimes of study.
How much could I possibly grasp in this infinitesimal interval which I have been given -- to play, to live, to learn, to give?
Challenges, doubts, distractions and obstacles abound; yet they pale in comparison to the overwhelming good it has been my humble privilege to witness. Helping hands in an apparently selfish world; simple, bright, innocent love in a place where trust is reported absent; abundance and generosity where lack would seem to loom large.
And running through it all like a leitmotif -wonderful, complex music coupled with moments of utter stillness. The Master's grace wafts through this existence, a fragrance of rose and sandalwood, turning each breath into intense prayer.
It's as though a giant hand obliterates the din, the traffic, the pollution, the crime and the grime in a fraction of a second; I stand renewed, recharged and refreshed -- helplessly and hopelessly unable to express my bliss.
I am renewed and refreshed.
I can see. I can feel.
The touch. The breath. The nature.
Brightness in me actually being me!
Comments
Post a Comment