RAW ANGER!

Note : This is not meant to blast someone's ego. This is just a way to express myself. Written in a fit of rage in 40 minutes or so please mind the grammar and all. "Why is it that the world is intenet on making me angry? Why can't you just understand that I am what I am? When i frankly express my opinions why is it that you feel bad? You can't handle the truth or what? I am sure that you think when I am frank with you i have a selfish feeling, I want to gain your money or maybe your goodwill or your love. I am frank because I care not because I am selfish. If you can't handle it then you don't know me, neither you do deserve to know me. After an argument i feel equally bad.It affects me so badly that it transforms into a physical symptom like having fever or a severe head-ache.You will go on but i just can't. And when I say sorry I do mean it. But your big fat ego does not want to accept it right! Go on with your damn life. 'Frankly' i do not need people like you.Why the hell do you think i want to interfere in your stupid life? It's not because i want to dominate or govern you. I don't give you orders its only suggestions. Take it or leave it. Yes i am rude but only to those who are rude to me.I am angry only at those who i feel have done wrong.And I don't think you are an angel from the heavens, you are wrong. I accepted my mistake but your dumb mind does not want to accept yours so be it.Never,and i mean it,never ever you expect me to be by your side now. I, infact would never even want to see your damned face again. You have spoiled my day. However, thanks to you for making me channelize my energy to write this. You may think that i am bad and mad and what not, 'frankly' i do not care. I have never changed or in near future too will never change myself for anyone. P.S: I MAYBE SICK BUT I AM NOT AS SICK AS YOU ARE. PROUD OF WHO I AM AND WHAT I AM. YOUR'S SINCERELY EXTREMLY ANGRY GUY."

Comments